Friday, May 22, 2009

Before leaving this summer...

...I've had some pretty great times! :D Even though I've only been home for about a month, this month has gone by soooo fast! It's made me realize how quick this summer might go by. I've gotten to hang with a lot of my friends, and I'm going to miss them all while I'm gone! I had my surgery and I'm all good and healed now, went to the Dusty McFly, BigSean, & Drake concert which was amaaaazing, saw my ride or die, Nick, off to prom and went to his graduation, hung out with HTM, hung with my brothers, went shopping with my mommy, saw people off to their proms, went to Brandon, Dez, and Ronnie's party, went to my brother's baseball games and so much more in such little time. Being home, I'm even more thankful for my parents and all they've done to prepare me to study abroad. We don't always see eye-to-eye, like how late I can hang at friends' houses lol, but my life wouldn't be the same without them! Now that its about a week till I leave, I'm kind of wishing I had a little more time here with everyone, but at the same time I'm anxious to leave! ( :

Oh, and today's my brother's birthday so happy birthday to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment