Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day before classes

Today, I didn't wake up until about 12 but I didn't get out of the bed until about 3, lol. Once I got up, we all went to the grocery store, and we got cleaning supplies and other foods. After we went to the grocery store we went to get Donor Kebabs to eat. That's basically all I did today considering I started it so late. I did wind up going out last night even though I at first did not want to. I'm so glad I did because it was a LOT of fun! We also had a meeting with Kristina today to discuss what's going on tomorrow. Tomorrow we start classes. For the first two weeks we have only German class for four hours a day. The internet situation should be fixed by tomorrow they said, hopefully. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment