Monday, June 15, 2009

Weather forecast for today: Won't matter anyway!

Today went by quick to me. The other class got out early, while we got out at our normal time. The weather this morning was really nice; it was warm, sunny, and not windy. Being that the weather was so nice, we decided to go to Badeschiff which is like a pool that is on the lake (or river, whichever it is). Once we got there, the weather of course changes to no more sun, not as warm, and the wind starts to pick up every now and then. It wasn't BAD weather, it just wasn't GREAT weather for swimming. I never got into the pool because I didn't want to be cold after getting out. After leaving Badeschiff, I got something to eat and came home. Tomorrow we're supposed to be going on a walking tour of Berlin. The weather here is always unpredictable, but it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so we'll just see how accurate that is. I have a feeling it'll be correct though because the weather tends to consist of rain a lot.

A few hammocks


Badeschiff


Closer up picture of Badeschiff

No comments:

Post a Comment