Yesterday was pretty fun. Class like always was from 10-2, but after that we had our presentations on our countries. I think I did pretty well on mine. It wasn't graded or anything like that, it was just to help people in our group narrow down where they would possibly like to travel. This upcoming weekend nothing is planned as a group so I might go visit my friend Rasmus who stays in Hamburg. After our presentations, I came home and took a nap like I usually do everyday after class. Some of us went out to another club here in Berlin. It wasn't as fun as the one we went to last time but it was OK.
Today, we went to the Parliament building. The weather was once again crappy and deceiving. It was VERY windy, sunny but very cold! When we got there, we walked around a lot looking for the person we were supposed to meet I guess. I'm still not sure I just know I was freezing walking around so much. Their government building has a lot of history behind it dealing with everything that went on before the unification of Germany. After going on the tour of the inside of the building, we went outside to the top where you could see a great view of the city. On the top of the building, there is a huge dome that you can walk up and around getting an even better view. After visiting the Parliament building, I came home and washed my clothes and took a nap. I then went to one of the malls here to see if they had a nice jacket that wasn't too expensive. After having no luck with that, I just got something to eat and came home. I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything tonight though because we have to get up early tomorrow. I've been very lazy when it comes to uploading my pictures onto my computer, but I might add pictures on here later.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment