Thursday, June 4, 2009

Made it to Berlin!

After the little chaos in Paris, I made it to Berlin and am all moved into the apartment and everything. Unfortunately, I don't have internet in my room until Monday tho ) : Right now I'm in an internet cafe about 2 seconds from my apartment and it only costs me .50 euro per hour. Once I have the internet up and running in my room, I'll be able to blog more. Because I don't have much longer online, I'll keep it short. Today I got my school ID, which allows me access to all public transportation. After I got my ID I got my cell phone and moved into my apartment. My roommate is the only other girl in the program, Lauren. Our apartment is pretty nice too. We have a little kitchen area, our own rooms, and a bathroom with a shower and all. After moving in we went to eat at the Mensa at school and then took the subway back to the apartment so I could sleep. Michael, Andrew, Lauren and I are the only ones here so far. They went out and later came back to get me and we went to get dinner. So far I like Berlin, there's this one area not to far from school that has Burger King, H&M, McDonalds and other places I can go to if I need the comfort of home, lol. I just can't wait until I have the internet in my room. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment